The challenge is set

Hide transcript

The challenge is set

"Hello - I'm Phil. I'm about to face a challenge that could give me a great adventure - and a lot of money. What could it be? Find out now in episode one of The Race."
What examples of 'asking questions' and 'giving personal information' can you find in this episode? The answers are shown in bold in the transcript.
Phil (speaking to himself) Hello, I'm PhilI live in London. My apartment is close to the Houses of Parliament and I can hear the bells of Big Ben chiming every hour. I live on bus route number 88 which is handy because it takes me to my office in Oxford Circus. What do I do? Well, I'm an author – I write books – but don't worry if you haven't heard of me, my books never sell – ever. In fact I want a career changebecause I desperately need some money. When I pay all my bills, you see, I only have enough spare money to buy a few drinks at my local pub – The Horse and Groom. That reminds me – I've got to go there now to meet some friends. Excuse me, we'll speak again soon.
tieng anh hoa mat troi
Trường Ngoại ngữ Sài Gòn Hợp Điểm
Trung tâm tiếng Anh SaiGon Vina
Ngoại Ngữ Dương Minh

0 nhận xét:

Blogger Template by Clairvo