học tiếng anh giao tiếp học tiếng anh cơ bản

As a teacher, simply "teaching" a student does not make them learn better or faster but working as a team to learn from each other is very important. Learning about their goals, struggles and having them teach me about their culture can make a big difference. It can change how I teach and how they learn. It's team work! 

One of the things I love about blogging is that everyone interested in learning English can share my work to help other people learn as well. Same as I do with other educational blogs, I share their work, they share my work, and we can pass on great information to learners everywhere. Everyone can achieve more this way! 

With that said, I am so glad that we can all work together to learn English! - See more at: http://msnhantoeic.com/
học tiếng anh giao tiếp
học tiếng anh cơ bản
hoc ngoai ngu
giai tieng anh

0 nhận xét:

Blogger Template by Clairvo