Example reflective myself

Example reflective
   myself
myself, to me I saw it myself.
I saw it myself.
   yourself
yourself (to you), yourself (you) Do not burn yourself!
Do not get burned! / Do not burn!
   himself
he himself He hurt himself.
Damage was done.
   herself
she, herself She did it herself.
She did it herself.
   itself
himself himself The cat scratched itself.
The cat scratched.
   ourselves
We made it ourselves ourselves.
We have done it ourselves.
   yourselves
yourselves, yourself Did you paint the house yourselves?
Do you Pintasteis the home you own? / Will they painted the house yourself?
   Themselves
They Were themselves speaking to themselves.
They talked about themselves.
luyện nghe tiếng anh
học tiếng anh trực tuyến
hoc tieng anh qua video
học tiếng anh online

0 nhận xét:

Blogger Template by Clairvo