I only have a single key (meaning: I only have one key) - See more at: http://www.theenglishstudent.com/blog/single-and-double#sthash.7gx2QoTt.dpuf

My husband and I were recently on a short trip to visit his family and his new nephew who is just two months old. During one of our days there, we stopped at a store for some gelato (Italian ice cream). All the flavors looked delicious and I couldn't decide whether I wanted single scoop, double scoop, or triple scoop. Triple scoop means I could try more flavors than single or double, but it would cost me more. I eventually went for double scoop, which is two scoops. I'm was pretty satisfied with my choice as triple scoop might have been too much for me! 

This is another way we can talk about numbers. If you've watched the above clip, you'll understand that "single" means 1, "double" means 2, and "triple" means 3. There are also words for four and above, but are less commonly used (scroll down to the bottom to see all the numbers till 10!) 
gia su tieng anh
cách học tiếng anh giao tiếp
cách học tiếng anh
bài nghe tiếng anh

0 nhận xét:

Blogger Template by Clairvo