ome other examples of them being used in real-life

ome other examples of them being used in real-life:

(1) I only have a single key (meaning: I only have one key)

(2) Could you please double bag my groceries? (meaning: Could you please bag my groceries with two bags?

(3) Listen to my advice if you want to triple your reading speed! (meaning: Listen to my advice if you want to increase your reading speed by three times!) 

You might have also seen these being used when talking about accommodations, for example, when booking hotel rooms. There may be single rooms, double rooms, triple rooms, or even quadruple rooms for families. Of course, it's probable that the higher the number of people you want to fit in the hotel room, the higher the cost will be. 
thi tieng anh
ôn thi toeic
luyện thi toeic
luyện nghe toeic
luyện nghe tiếng anh
See: When we see something, we do it naturally and automatically. We don't have to move our head or body to see something, it just happens. For example: "When I open my front door every morning, I always see the newspaper in front of me." I don't plan to see the newspaper but can't avoid it because it's in front of my door. Just like the young girl in the picture above, she didn't choose to see the burglar but she saw him naturally when riding her bike. 

0 nhận xét:

Blogger Template by Clairvo