luyện nghe toeic maximum quantity of each item

maximum quantity of each item. Once upon a time, if you showed your teacher ID, you could up the quantity, but the rules have change A LOT in the past few years, so do your homework.

Also, find out if your school has an allotment you're allowed to spend on supplies for your classroom. I'm able to buy chart paper and construction paper for the year with the funds my school provides. The answer may very well be a no, however, it's totally worth asking about. Become friends with your bookkeeper :)

It's also really easy to choose a theme a go absolutely nuts with decor items. Buying the packaged sets from school specialty stores/companies are adorable, and the quality if superb, but they're expensive! Plus, if you get tired of something, and want switch it up the following year, you're spending tons and tons of money.

I recommend choosing colors you like, and then adding accent pieces that are inexpensive, and can be easily switched. My classroom has had a teal/aqua/turquoise (umm, could someone please tell me the difference please?), for the last 4 years, and I love it! It's one of my favorite colors. My boarders are black with white polka dots, and teal and white chevron. There are splashes of hot pink, lime green, yellow, purple, and orange. 

This year, I decided to make my own decor items, which you can find in TpT store. I wanted something that went along with the colors I love - it's a collection of various "Chevron Brights" (teal, hot pink, lime green, yellow, purple, and orange) items like supply labels, classroom library labels, alphabets, team signs, calendar cards, shapes, word wall cards, numbers, hall passes, etc...

As teachers start coming back to work in their classrooms, there inevitably are shelves, tables, chairs, desks, supplies, and so on that teachers don't want anymore. Usually, teachers put this stuff in the hallways with signs on them indicating they don't want them anymore. See something you like or need? ASK that it is in fact up for grabs, and then get it to your classroom. Also, my school places supplies that are up for grabs in the teacher work room. If you don't have one at your school, start one! You'd be surprised what will wind up on that table!

I'll be posting ideas for activities with students soon in a separate post! If you're wanting a sneak peek, take a look below!



Don't forget to check out the great ideas and tips these other bloggers have!
luyện nghe toeic
luyện nghe tiếng anh
học tiếng anh trực tuyến
hoc tieng anh qua video
học tiếng anh online
học tiếng anh miễn phí

0 nhận xét:

Blogger Template by Clairvo