I'm so honored and flattered to have been nominated for the Liebster

I'm so honored and flattered to have been nominated for the Liebster Award by Maegan over at Third Grade BROWN-ies

Here are the rules:
1) Link back to the blog that nominated me
2) Nominate 5 - 11 blogs with fewer than 200 followers
3) Answer the questions posted for me by my nominator
4) Share 11 random facts about myself
5) Contact my nominees and let them know that I nominated them

Here are the questions from Maegan:
1. When did you know you were meant to be a teacher?

- I've known for as long as I can remember that I am meant to be a teacher. I can't remember wanting to do anything else, actually. 

2. What is an incentive you find that works best in your classroom?
- I'm big on intrinsic motivation - you know, doing the right thing because it's the right thing. However, there are days, and weeks when students are naturally wild (before long breaks, for one). I have a lollipop tree in my classroom, that is saved for super special, top-of-the-line behavior. It's highly coveted. Also, I use mystery walker, team points, and class points. All work so well!

0 nhận xét:

Blogger Template by Clairvo