anh ngu au viet my - be one of my favorite times of the year

Moving forward...the 3rd nine weeks happens to be one of my favorite times of the year! The content we teach during that weeks is just so much fun! Reading happens to be ALL about fairy tales, fables, and folktales (which, theoretically, all fairy tales and fables are folktales, right)? You can read about some of the books I use here.

My sweet friend Chandra over at Teaching with Crayons and Curls, and awesome teammate made an ADORABLE fairy tale unit! So much fun! I mean, how cute are these craftivities?!?! (Go back, re-read this sentence like Chandler from Friends!) They go perfectly with the writing prompts she created!
We wrapped up the 3rd nine weeks by doing fairy tale projects! A couple of weeks ago, I sent home the letter and graphic organizer packets! (*Most* of my kiddos actually completed them - if you're at a school where you know they won't be able to do them at home, they can TOTALLY be done at school! In fact, this would be a really fun partner project).

The kiddos got to choose from 3 different options:

  1. Fairy Tale Diorama - choosing their favorite fairy tale and depicting a scene from the book.
  2. ____ for President - choosing their favorite fairy tale character and creating a campaign poster
  3. WANTED! Poster - choosing an evil character and creating a wanted poster

SIDE NOTE: Perhaps my favorite part about this project was that if parents students didn't want to go all-out (poster board, diorama, hot gluing, glitter) they could have just used what was in the packet! But, if the parents students did want to go above and beyond, they could do that too.

Here's what a few of my kiddos brought in! So.Stinkin'.Cute! We'll definitely be doing these again next year!
a au
american academy
 
anh ngu au viet my

0 nhận xét:

Blogger Template by Clairvo