I officially go back to work 3 weeks from today

I officially go back to work 3 weeks from today?!? Where has the summer gone? Even more, I usually start going to work in my classroom before we are actually required to report. I'll let you do the math on that one.

Anyway, while I'm sad that summer is in the home stretch, I'm not going to lie...I LOVE the back-to-school season! I was recently in one of my favorite stores, and nearly everything in the grill, lawn, and patio areas was either already gone, or a clearance item, and I know that means the school supplies are coming!!!
With back-to-school comes a list about 20 miles long...things to arrange, buy, print, copy, laminate, and so on. There is no one easy way to get it all done, but I'm hoping this post will help a little. I'm focusing my post about how to actually get ready for your kiddos. 

0 nhận xét:

Blogger Template by Clairvo