As for me i prefer to study at any place wich is calme and peaceful

Hello every body.As for me i prefer to study at any place wich is calme and peaceful. It Could be at home or a way from home. When i was a student i used to study at night or in the early morning if i had an exam nearby. I Could also rivise at home in the afternoon when the sun wasn' t too hot. But when the sun was too hot i Could gow out of town in the gungle under trees.for me there's no way to understand waht i'm reading with out any silence . so i didn't use too much libres. I could only go there if i don't have documents to do my home works given by teachers.
I prefer to study in library because I fell sleepy when I study at home but in library I have to sit one place and attend to studying. library is quiet and there aren't TV or refrigerator or bed or..Then they can't tempt me..I studied for my MS exam in library and I succeed and went to a good university.

0 nhận xét:

Blogger Template by Clairvo